Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tag Tagged

Wow. I've survived until now I suppose.

4 Places I Visit Over and Over:
24 Hour Fitness on Century, my Chiropractor's office, Sprouts, the Chinese herbal store in Gardena

People who call/text/e-mail me regularly:
Don, Armen, Tom, and Sean (wow, all guys! You'd think my love life would reflect this! ;) )

Favorite Foods:
Strawberries, dark chocolate, ginger milk tea, tuna sashimi

Places I'd Rather Be:
Home (in bed, asleep), a museum (art or natural history), a rose garden (with roses that smell), a study filled with old books and leather couches

Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:
The English Patient, Under the Tuscan Sun, Batman Begins (until The Dark Knight releases on DVD), Hot Fuzz

Bands/Groups I Love To Listen To (I cheated and incorporated any musically talented person):
Michael Buble, Bobby Darin, Christina Aguilera, Jerry Goldsmith

I tag: Don, Dan, Time Traveller

2 comments:

Time Traveller said...

ooo blimey - thanks!! your favourite foods are the same as mine! :) and I'd rather be in a rose garden too :) what a lovely thought!

Anonymous said...

Lol...reading this reminds me why you'll always be one of my best girls ever :) It's like we're personality mirrors of eachother...lol. I miss you :)