Friday, April 10, 2009

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Part 3

I need to keep better track of this!

So let's see. . . .I've played through the Goron Mines, and now am collecting the last set of Tears of Light.

Between then and now, there was the first on-horseback battle (which was a pain until I figured it out) and a part of the map that is traversed by flying, which is definitely new to me.

Link on Epona is just awesome. If Link is attacked, he can be thrown off. It's much more realistic than in Ocarina of Time. The shot of Link and Epona after the jousting match was really neat.

Those big black dudes that look like they're the Heartless from Kingdom Hearts are a pain. Not really difficult to defeat, but the music and the fact you can't just run away irritate me a lot. Plus sometimes they don't cooperate the way I want them to. ;)

I'm getting really confused about where to go in order to collect all the Tears of Light; mostly because they're scattered over several large maps and it's not entirely clear to me how to get from point A to point B sometimes.

No comments: