Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Restaurant Review - Rinaldi's

Oh man, this place is awesome.  I can't recommend this local sandwich shop more.  They use Boar's Head Deli meats, have both hot and cold subs, and a large variety of chips.  I'm never going to Subway again!

The new fellow I'm seeing recommended this place to me for lunch, and it's fantastic.  I wish I had known about this place sooner, because it's pretty much right in my backyard.

I can't wait to get to San Francisco next week and hit up some of the Italian delis there, but I'm stoked that there's one I can frequent for lunch on a weekly basis.

I had the 6" USC Trojans today (come on!  What else would I order?), and it was fantastic.  Add some Kettle Chips and a drink to your order and soak up that sandwich bliss.

323 Main St
El Segundo, CA 90245
(310) 647-2860

No comments: