Friday, February 22, 2008

Black Man vs. White Woman

Black Man vs. White Woman

I think it's much more complex than this. I find Mr. Obama to be less abrasive than Mrs. Clinton, and in many ways, a "softer" candidate. But I also feel that he would do a lot to bridge divides in Congress that Mrs. Clinton and Mr. McCain would be unable to. And *that's* why I think he's the best candidate in the running.

I wouldn't have a problem voting for a female candidate. . . if I liked her. And I don't like Mrs. Clinton.

1 comment:

don said...

There was a piece on NPR this morning about the candidates voices and how the sound of their voice as a leader might have an impact on the public. A voice expert, Natasha Williams said that when a woman's voice becomes angry it's like a mother becoming angry. The children (voters) feel insecure. There was more to it than that but I thought it was interesting.