Friday, March 25, 2011

Earwax

I told this story to my boyfriend last night and he about doubled-up laughing.  So I thought I'd share it with everyone, because it *is* funny, and also because I can definitely say I've gotten something out of dating so many people who were so obviously not right for me.

I used to date this dude who would tell me his earwax smelled sweet.  On occasion he would proffer me a used q-tip, saying, "Smell it!"

No.  I don't want to smell your earwax.  I don't even want to smell mine.  The rabid curiosity of people-with-Y-chromosomes and their bodily fluids/substances never cease to amaze me.

So imagine me getting chased around this guy's apartment by him wielding a earwaxy q-tip.

Yeah.  He was a real winner, that one.

By the way, I have so-called "dry" earwax.  Most Caucasians have "wet" earwax.  Learn more about it here.

No comments: