Thursday, October 09, 2008

Stressed

I've been really stressed lately. I wish I had the opportunity to go to yoga or run every day. . .

OK, maybe not running just yet. I need to start training again. Big half marathon that I'm going to end up walking on Sunday.

Sometimes I'll meet a friend at YAS and do yoga for an hour. It's really an amazing experience. They're starting to open up more studios, one of which is on the way home for me. That would be nice. Not sure when that franchise is opening.

In the meantime I guess I'll have to buy the DVD and be satisfied with that. The studio in video clip is their actual studio in Venice. I go in the evening so it's not flooded with light except from the streetlamps. It's kept fairly warm and feels good to be in.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Is your half marathon this weekend? If so good luck! That's okay if you walk some of it. I love yoga too, but just never seem to fit it into my life for some reason.

Diane Lowe said...

Hi Krista!

Yes my half marathon is this weekend! I'll need the luck! I'm just going to walk it and I think that's doable for me. I had to adjust my goal when I got injured, which was a bummer because I was starting to have really great long training runs. . . .

Yoga is hard to fit into our busy lives. . .I read somewhere that yoga would change our life permanently if we did yoga every day for 30 days. That YAS yoga workout is really good; you'd love the DVD.