Thursday, December 04, 2008

Katherine Jenkins Honeyed Voice

I haven't posted in a while. Life has kept me away.

Somehow the month of November escaped me, and we're now solidly in December. What happened?

I had a lot of projects due in my online class; I spent a lot of my hours in a lab at school. Thanksgiving was fun; it's been a while that I've had the big family get-together and really felt included. That was a good experience for me.

This week I was rear-ended on my way home from work, so now I'm puttering around in a PT Cruiser. Let me tell you, I now know why little old grannies love that car! (At least I think I know)

The few weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas really makes me want to listen to grand pieces of music. I just discovered Katherine Jenkins; her voice is richer than Charlotte Church's, and I would dare say, much prettier. Apparently she's a hit classical crossover artist. Why I've never heard of her before, I don't know. And for the guys, she's mega eye-candy. ;)


No comments: