Monday, February 13, 2006

Countdown to V-Day

For those who are single and bitter about it, there's some amusing stuff on the web at this website.

I, on the other hand, am in one of those "relationship" things and somehow our V-day celebration has extended to a week-long thing, beginning last Saturday, with me making dinner and us exchanging "real" gifts tomorrow, and ending this Saturday. Huh. This is the biggest deal I've made of V-day in a long time.

Speaking of presents, I got some pretty tulips in a pot last Saturday. When I get done with this gigantically busy day, I'm going to have to stop by K-Mart and pick up a pretty Martha Stewart pot to put them in so they have room to grow. Let's not forget I need to learn how to take care of bulbed plants, because I didn't take horticulture and I know that tulips do not act like mini roses do.

One of my mini rose bushes has decided to sprout a bud, which has yet to bloom yet. I'm sure it will be pretty.

Me making dinner tomorrow will be fun, minus all the school and health stuff I need to get done tomorrow. But it will be a dinner to remember, I'll tell you that!

No comments: