Friday, July 03, 2009

Dudes. . . .

Here's a head's up for you. If you want to take a girl out, do not do these things (especially in combination):

1 - Ask a girl out the night-of. She's busy. She has plans. She's executing those plans. Even if she's not, she should be. So don't fuck it up with your head-game of "I'd like to take you out tonight and my time-management skills suck so badly I can't plan this three days in advance."

2 - Don't give her a hard time for not calling you. That's your job. Remember? She's out living Life.

3 - Don't tell her that because you couldn't get a hold of her that you:
  • are going out to do something she's said to you multiple times that she'd like to do (in my case, club dancing)
  • reject her when she asks if she can come along
  • then tell her you made plans with other people
To do any one of these things, but especially all of these things in this order, surely puts you into the realm of douchbaggery. Most especially if you flaked on doing something with her earlier in the week.

Yes, I'm pissed. But I'm more pissed I can't find my visor for my 5K in the morning. :)

No comments: