Thursday, June 03, 2010

Where The Cute Girls Are

I've had two married men independently tell me the same thing, so I'm thinking it must at least be true among the men I know at work.  I'm now going to share their secret with the world, but only because I find it so hilarious.

Men scope out and keep a map (either in their heads or written down somewhere) of where all the hot girls at work sit.

I don't even know where the hot guys at work sit (Someone please tell me there are hot guys at my work!)!

And I thought women were the only ones who plot.

6 comments:

Jules said...

Hahaha!! I think that's hilarious!! Did they show you the maps as proof? Or is it just something they outline in their heads?

Diane Lowe said...

See? I'm not the only one who thinks that's funny! :)

I didn't see any actual maps, so I think it's an outline they have in their heads. If there is a map, I'm sure I'm not privileged enough to actually view it.

Jules said...

I'd be SOOOO curious if I was one on it though.. do random men stop into your office from time to time and pretend to have a good reason?

Diane Lowe said...

Hahahahaha!

No, but I have had one I didn't know introduce himself and say he knew where I sat, and told me who my office mate was.

Currently trying to lure a date from him now, with mediocre results. Maybe I just don't have the patience for shy fellows. :-/

AmyD said...

I don't see why this is so weird... I totally know where to find all the hot girls at work!

Diane Lowe said...

I guess I find it weird because I totally don't scope out the guys at work. . . .it's only when one shows any interest in me that I get interested.

Also, the people here skew 40s and up. There are a few people in their 20s, but they're either paired off or I find their personalities intolerable.