Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Perfect Run

I had a perfect run today.

Nothing hurt or bothered me. I didn't have any moments I had to mentally struggle past. I felt comfortable the entire run . . . . plus I ran for five extra minutes than my normal workout. I should have run for five minutes more.

It was a perfect run.

I stretched afterward, and nothing was especially sore or tender. I could stretch and feel like it was a good stretch. I didn't feel tired afterward or that I shouldn't have gone to the gym.

I had a perfect run today.

2 comments:

don said...

I don't know if it's like cycling, but after I do a long event ride, it makes my daily rides seem so much better. That's the nice thing about doing the events.

Diane Lowe said...

Yeah the events are really fun to plan for and participate in! It really makes the training a lot more fun!