Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Random Stuff


Dad finished his guided hunt, and brought back the heart and liver of his buffalo for me. The liver had to be cut into thirds to fit into the cooler, and I gave the heart and one-third of the liver to Mrs. Handley. (I don't know how to cook heart and would have probably botched the thing; besides, the Handleys' are a family and there's no way I could have eaten the entire heart by myself, since I don't know any friends adventurous enough to try it out) Dad should be up again in a few weeks to retrieve the meat, and probably the hide and skull as well.

So now I have a LOT of fresh buffalo liver sitting in my freezer.

I'm having second thoughts about cheerleading. There's only one football game they will be cheering at, and with the way my schedule is, I'm busy three evenings out of the week, which makes it difficult to try and work in practices. Not only that, but women are. . .women.

It looks like my photo shoot with the photographer in Missoula should be sometime soon, which is exciting for me. It'll be nice to do something artsy that's non-school related. Not that Tech is particularly artsy about anything. Plus, in 20 years or so it'll be nice to remember that I used to be a total dish.

My roommate mentioned I should somehow record or save all my crazy antics for the Great Satire. This is the reason why I must go on these crazy antics: to experience and preserve the insanity for others' amusement.

No comments: