Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Please, Call the Men in the White Coats

My jeep broke again. It's leaking coolant. Again. Turns out the part I replaced last time (a y-shaped metal piece that connected coolant hoses and had a temperature sensor on it) decided to unweld a joint. Pour coolant in, and you might as well just pour it on the ground.

Great. This is exactly what I needed to have happen. Like I didn't already have enough to think about. All I wanted was to get lunch! (The real icing on the cake, however, was when the hair clip my mother brought for me from Taiwan decided to break today as well. Fuck.)

As soon as I'm able, I'm going to sell that P.O.S. and get something more reliable.

I just wanted to get lunch and do some homework. Now I get to worry about this too.

All I wanted to do was get lunch for myself and my boyfriend, and because of this I'm not even hungry anymore.

Sometimes I think it would be better if the guys in the white coats took me away. Tech is going to unleash a crazy woman on the general population in a couple weeks.

No comments: