Friday, May 23, 2008

Price of Gas

Yesterday when I was driving to work I noticed the Chevron station near my apartment bumped the price of gas up to $4.05.

Booooo.

I guess if I don't wait until my gas tank is bone dry I can avoid paying $40.00 for a tank. Maybe I'm complaining too much, but when I bought the car I was so stoked that it was only around $30.00 for a tank.

I remember when I started driving 9 years ago I could fill up my Jeep for less than $20.00.

Sadly, a lot of economists have predicted that the best way to improve and develop new energy sources is for the price of gas to go way up.

Maybe the price of insurance will go down to compensate. . . .

1 comment:

don said...

I heard that the price of gas in the UK is $10. (Not sure if the gallon is the same amount.) You made a good choice when you bought your car.

Don't count on insurance going down.