Saturday, July 01, 2006

Bimbos In Barnes & Noble? What Has The World Come To?

I was at the Barnes & Noble cafe the other day, and standing behind me in line was, let's say, someone who didn't belong there.
This woman was maybe 20, my height, with a petite body frame. Supermodels drink blood for this level of thinness. Her legs were at least a mile longer than mine (and men have told me on numerous occasions that they love my legs - maybe it's just a line to get in the sack), and completely tan all the way up to her almost-too-short denim shorts. Was this leggy blonde a stick? No. She probably wore a 32C or 32D size bra.
The barista taking her order asked, "Do you have a Member card to save 10%?"
"No"
So she wasn't too smart. Maybe I'm being judgemental, but if you spend any kind of money at all in Barnes & Noble and don't have a Member card, "get into it". It's something like $25 a year, and you save 10% on in-store purchases and 5% on online purchases. So if you spend maybe $250 a year there on anything, it would be worth it. I guess what I'm saying is if you're any kind of bibliophile at all, or just like to buy a lot of books for other people, it's well worth the money.
What was she doing in a Barnes & Noble cafe? I have no idea. But I wish I had clear skin.

No comments: