Sunday, September 09, 2007

Restaurant Review - Outback Steakhouse

I went to Outback Steakhouse the other night. They don't really need an advertisement from me, but I like their food.

My sweetheart and I shared a blooming onion, the appetizer Outback is renowned for. Then we were so full we had to share an entree. We split the Victoria Crowned filet mignon with crumbled blue cheese on top. I'm not sure why I love steak with blue cheese so much. It's a great combination of flavors.

I tried their blended peach bellini (Wallabay Damned?), which was really yummy. It wasn't too sweet, which most mixed drinks tend to be.

Probably expensive enough for a "nice" date, but casual enough you don't need to dress up. It's really a good Friday night "let's go out to eat" experience. Just don't try to split a blooming onion between two people.

Outback Steakhouse
21880 Hawthorne Blvd
Torrance, CA 90503
(310) 793-5555

No comments: