Thursday, September 27, 2007

Talk It Like A Man

Talk It Like A Man

I don't think forming my own version of the Lonely Hearts Club is going to make things better, but I think some of the other things (mainly digging into my hobbies again, getting my apartment all nice and frilly again, etc.) will be most helpful.

My music preferences have gone from James Blunt to Hinder, so I think I'll be OK eventually. Maybe next week I'll be listening to bubblegum girl-power stuff (Destiny's Child, anyone?) and the week after I'll be just fine.

I made a profile on OKCupid, but all my matches look like duds to me. I really don't think I'm going to find The Love Of My Life online, but at least looking at possibilities is a start. To be honest, I don't even think I'm ready to start dating again. Maybe after the new year.

No comments: