Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Torrance Memorial ER Rocks!

I woke up early this morning in a lot of pain, and debated whether or not I should just go to the ER or wait for when the urgent care centers started to open.

I opted for the ER so that I could get treated and get to work on time, even though I didn't have a life-threatening emergency.

Let me tell you, those guys at Torrance Memorial are *awesome*. I was in-and-out in less than an hour, and all of the staff were not only polite (and some of them were even funny!), but also referred to me by name. The doctor I saw was nice with great bedside manner. Wow. Most definitely the shortest ER visit I've ever had. Maybe they weren't that busy, or maybe they're just that efficient.

I'm fine, by the way. :)

2 comments:

Krista said...

That's good to know there are still some good hospitals in the country. I'm glad everythings okay.

Diane Lowe said...

Yeah everything worked out fine. I still haven't gotten the bill though so we'll see how much I end up paying. My ER co-pay is supposed to be $50, but who knows if I end up paying more than that.

It was a pretty awesome experience as far as visiting the ER is concerned, though. I hope I was there on a typical night and it wasn't just a fluke.