Friday, March 21, 2008

Call Me Irresponsible

I went out and bought another copy of Michael Buble's CD, Call Me Irresponsible. I had a copy when it was first released but it was in my ex-boyfriend's car when we broke up and it got misplaced. When I asked him about it he said he looked and couldn't find it. So that leaves two conclusions:

1) He lied.
2) I took it from his car, put it with my CDs, and forgot that I did so.

While option 2 is plausible, I looked through all my CDs before I bugged the guy about it (Unless I had a secret stash of them that I forgot about). I suppose it's also plausible that something else besides options 1 or 2 happened, but given his moral flexibility, I'm inclined to believe option 1 more than anything. I'm biased, I'll admit it.

At any rate, I wasn't without the music (it was on my iPod), just the CD. And since I'm closer to Lawful Good than Neutral Good, I needed a hard copy of my own and Border's Bookstores sent me just the 30% off coupon to get it with. (Even so, no wonder CD sales have declined! You'd be crazy to spend $25 for a CD!)

3 comments:

The Wordpecker said...

AAAhhhhhh! I LOVE Michael Buble! He sings and I get these tiny little goosebumps on the nape of my neck.

Diane Lowe said...

Ahh yes, you know exactly why I had to have my own locatable hard copy of his CD! :)

I went to his concert in August and it was *incredible*!

Anonymous said...

**GRIN**

"Lawful Good" versus "Neutral Good" - OMG, you crack me up.

I'm having AD&D flashbacks, circa mid 90's. Big time. And a strong craving for Pizza Hut, licorice, and Dr. Pepper until the wee hours of the morning.

Michael Bublé is DELISH.