Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Amusing Things


I amuse the gal who peddles my skin care products because apparently, I'm willing to go out in public in anything from glasses and sweats to going-out-glam-diva. (Your pure randomness of the day, from me to you)

I'm glad classes are officially over. I woke up at six this morning to work on my research paper, and stopped by the SUB (Student Union Building) to grab a "breakfast sandwich". Anyway, the cashier knew me from back in the daze when I was seeing my ex-fiance, Kris, and she asked how I was doing. I said I was doing fine, and that I was seeing someone new.
"Oh that's great. You know, I always thought Kris wasn't good enough for you." (This is news to me)
"Really?"
"Yeah, I always thought he was a little self-centered." (We laugh)
"Well, that's one way of putting it."

I'm puzzled why I'm still associated with this other fellow. I shouldn't be surprised at all; my cousin is still associated with the girl he used to date here, and that was over 10 years ago.

No comments: