Saturday, December 24, 2005

Creepy Perverts Revisited

Tonight I got a text message from Curt, of drunken "do you want to come over and cuddle" fame. This makes me wonder why I ever gave him my phone number to begin with. Oh, I remember. He was nice to me and bought a drink for me at the Vu once. Before he turned creepy.

It said, "Merry Christmas sexy. Curt".

For the record, I did text him back wishing him a Blessed Christmas and Joyous New Year, because not returning a holiday greeting is just unkind in my book. Maybe I've encouraged his creepiness to continue, although I hope not.

But if he continues with the creepy act when I return to Butte, he will be in for a shock when he finds out that, not only will I not put up with it, I'm going to be "actively hostile" about not putting up with it.

No comments: