Thursday, March 22, 2007

Something Silly To Try

One of my friends told me about a "Coffee Horoscope" she read somewhere that recommended she drink an "Americano" (shot of espresso, then topped with hot water). She said she never thought about it before and recently purchased an Americano. To her surprise, it's now one of her favorite drinks.

So I searched and searched for the "Coffee Horoscope" to see what I (an Aries) was supposed to drink.

Neptune: Coffee By The Signs

Turns out I'm supposed to drink a triple espresso. OK. That barista better make it right!

I had a triple espresso for the first time today. If the Barista had made "good" espresso (which has a deep and complex flavor, and a creamy mouthfeel), it would have been perfect. But the espresso was subpar, so I had to doctor it with a little sugar and half and half.

Guess what? I really liked it.

Maybe there's something to that astrology nonsense.

No comments: