Monday, April 09, 2007

Twitterpated

(Plagerizing Dashboard Confessional)
I am certain now that I am
Twitterpated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed
But he's accepting me so well
I am seeing in me now the things he swore he saw himself

Let's say I had an incredible birthday weekend. I took Friday off, and the new fellow in my life surprised me by doing the same. I tried a lot of new food this weekend, including:
Port (which I like because it has complex flavors but simple enough for my undeveloped palate to discern)
Yellow Curry (which I thought was fantastic)
Avgolemono (which I was told was good but not as good as it could be)
various Greek finger foods
Goat cheese
Lamb
Mimosa (which is good but I think has the potential to be fantastic if you use good champange - I don't know what it would be called if you used muscato d'asti, but I think it has the potential to be very tasty)

I also had the most unproductive, relaxing weekend that I've had in a long while. My batteries were completely recharged. Cool!

Question: Why is "twitterpated" not in Merriam Webster Online?

1 comment:

don said...

You're making me hungry!