Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Garlicky, Spicy Goodness

Last night my sweetheart wanted to watch the Warriors-Jazz game, so we went to Killian's Pub and Grill to watch the game on their projection-screen TV. It was pretty empty and uncrowded last night.

The game was good, even though the Warriors lost. I'm much too emotionally invested in how that series turns out (even though I'm not a basketball fan), so I think I'm going to try to avoid watching the other games. Powder blue will always look old and 70's-ish on a basketball court.

I highly recommend Killian's O'Danny Boy chips, even though they're not cut like traditional "chips". The garlicky-spicy coating is especially delicious. Chili and/or cheese topping isn't needed to make these delicious, and neither is whatever condiment you prefer on your french fries.

We also split the BBQ chicken wrap, which I thought was delicious but heavy on the BBQ sauce. I go back and forth on if I prefer the grilled chicken to the breaded-and-fried chicken. I suppose the grilled chicken is more condusive to reheating.

The waitress was friendly and nice, although she was the only server for the restaurant at the time.

Dan, if you're reading this, I tried Killian's Irish Red and thought it was tasty.

No comments: