Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Written Off The Beaten Path

There's something nice about travel journaling; when I put together my Europe scrapbook I used my extensive notes to supplement the memories that I wrote on its pages.

I don't travel nearly often enough.

Although I've never used a Moleskine to keep a journal (although I have a blank one waiting for me at home), I believe they're possibly the best journal to use while travelling. I have their pocket-sized address book, and I love it. I write in people's names in ink, and fill in their contact information in pencil. (How nostalgic!)

Moleskine recently released new "city notebooks"; each notebook is devoted to a certain European (or American) city, and contains a map and places to write notes, addresses, street indices, etc. Locals can use their city's notebook to remember great restaurants, dates, etc. I think I'll get the Los Angeles one when it releases this Fall.

No comments: