Sunday, August 19, 2007

Movie Review - Stardust

I saw Stardust this weekend. It was amazing.

I wasn't nearly as annoyed with Claire Danes as I thought I would be, and Robert De Niro's performance is worth the price of admission alone. I haven't seen Witches of Eastwick, but I think Michelle Pfeiffer plays "evil witch" in such a sexy, fun, seductively dangerous way. Her performance was also a lot of fun to watch.

While the plot isn't as strong as it could be and there are many predictable moments, the film overall is enchanting and the presentation is very romantic.

I definitely recommend seeing this in the theater. At the very least, go see it. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Sideon said...

I am remiss on updating my blog links. Gotcha added properly now. Sorry 'bout that.

I love Michelle Pf(however you spell her name)er. I loved her since "Grease II" :) I haven't seen Stardust yet, but soon!

Diane Lowe said...

Hey no worries! I'll add you too! Thanks!

Michelle Pfeiffer rocks the casbah.