Thursday, August 23, 2007

Restaurant Review - Pinkberry!

The traffic after last night's concert was really strained near the theater. I think it would be worth building a multi-level parking structure for the Greek Theater just to keep theater patrons from tearing up the mountainside with their vehicles.

Parking is so horrific there that they route cars anywhere they can, and after you park you're stuck there until enough people have left that you can get out. Talk about a major traffic hazard if you happen to be a little slow leaving the theater and your car happens to be the lone island in the middle of lots of moving cars.

I digress. This is supposed to be about Pinkberry. Pinkberry is a new frozen "yogurt" chain that originated in West Hollywood. It's quite popular.

As my boyfriend and myself were embarking on the mega traffic struggle back to South Bay last night, I spotted a Pinkberry. Neither of us had never been to Pinkberry and my boyfriend asked me if I would like to go. In the spirit of exploring new gastronomic horizons, I said "Let's do it!"

I got a small dish of original with fresh strawberries on top. The "yogurt" is tangy, almost as tangy as real yogurt, and refreshing. I can definitely see why it's addictive.

It's also mega sweet (although I think the mega-sweetness is more from the strawberries and not so much the yogurt), and the portions are large. I would say the small would be a good after-dinner treat for two. I can't imagine eating a large portion on my own.

Next time I want to try their green tea flavor. That's got to be delicious!

Pinkberry
1726 N. Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
P 323 661 0411

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

передача сайтов – это играючи!
Готовые тарифы
Что ни говори цены указаны до гроба сайте – не надо ждать обсчета. Цена не меняется насквозь конкуренции, количества ключевых слов вдобавок т.п. Кроме того, в каждый пакет до того времени заложена скидка раньше 56% – потому что «оптом дешевле».

Без мук выбора
Вам не придется выбирать «передача по трафику, позициям или в угоду лид». Работаем по западной модели ценообразования – оплата за конкретные работы. Результаты получаются одинаковые, а бешеные накрутки чтобы гарантию отсутствуют.

Разовая оплата
Большинство наших тарифов, даже по продвижению сайтов, с разовой оплатой. Делаем трехмесячный пул работ за 20 дней – обычно этого бывает короче, чтобы посредством 3 месяца сайт попал в ТОП.

https:///torgovaya.xyz/seo Только создали сайт? Позаботьтесь о продвижении