Monday, October 08, 2007

Bento Today

I finally started to bring my Mr. Bento into work again.

Took me long enough, didn't it?

Here's what I have:

Top Container - Microwave steamed broccoli
Second Container - Celery sticks filled with Skippy Natural Peanut Butter (it's truly the best I've ever had)
Rice Container - Cheese Mashed Potatoes (probably not good for the diet, but oh so delicious)
Soup Container - Salmon Filet from CostCo (they have these huge bags of frozen, individually wrapped salmon filets, halibut filets, and chicken breasts for a pretty good deal)

I also started working out last week (again) - this week I'm getting serious and am going to start weight training. With the way my schedule goes nowadays, I can only work out on Mondays, Wednesdays, and the weekend. Maybe that's enough.

No comments: