Saturday, October 20, 2007

Quiet Weekend

I'm having a quiet weekend this week.

I came directly home from work last night, and promptly fell asleep. Minus a "break" to take a shower, I woke up around 10:30 this morning.

I did a little shopping, then went to my acupuncture appointment.

I painted my toes, and now I think I'm going to do some laundry, followed by a riveting workout at the gym tonight. Hopefully the gym will be nice and quiet.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and clean my apartment a little bit, then go play Dungeons & Dragons with some friends.

I'm definitely not going to try and think about the mess that is my social life.

2 comments:

don said...

10:30! :)

Diane Lowe said...

Yup! I know! I'm usually such an early riser too (6:15 is my average during the week).

Guess what! I went to sleep around 1:00 AM last night (I went to the gym around 11:00 PM) and woke up at 10:00 today!

Talk about a lazy bum!