Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Everyone Wants My Wednesday

The stars must be in alignment today for me.

Or something.

A little over a week ago, a friend invited me over to visit her and her boyfriend (who is visiting from out-of-town) tonight. I accepted because hey, she's my best girlfriend in California, I'd like to hang out with her and her boyfriend, and I didn't have plans at the time.

On Monday a fellow asked me if he could take me to the movies tonight, and today another friend asked me what I was doing tonight.

What's up with this Wednesday?

My horoscope from the LA Times isn't being helpful:
Profit, health and happiness spring from the work you do -- as long as it has integrity. So don't worry about impressing your people, only about bringing them value.
I guess this depends on what "work" and "value" means in this context.

Not to mention this whole scheduling situation means that my evil plan to keep myself socialized must be working.

No comments: