Saturday, September 10, 2005

Just Another Saturday

The photo was taken this morning at the entrance of the Lewis & Clark Caverns. Ironically, Lewis & Clark passed right by the caverns (Clark on the Jefferson River, Lewis above the caverns' entrance). Teddy Roosevelt named the caverns when the property was deeded to the Montana State government for use as a state park.
The caverns were interesting; I was under the impression I would get to 'do' something more than the cushy guided tour, but that's OK. I can go spelunking another day.
After returning to Butte, I went to a friend's and played Resident Evil 4 until I had vented off enough pent-up energy.
And that's about it. I did the dishes, checked the e-mail (my mother is safely in Taiwan, and my grandmother is very happy to see her, for those keeping up), and ate some leftover take-out from the other night.
I'm now going to sit on my couch, continue reading J.K. Huysman's Against Nature, drink some tea (or Guinness, depending on how the book starts to turn out), and go to sleep early so I can wake up for Mass at 0800. Hey, at least I can walk to church then, which is a luxury I've missed out on since moving.

No comments: