Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It is the Return . . .of Ubercreep!

Ubercreep (those who know who I'm talking about, know), of "Come over and cuddle" and "Merry Christmas Sexy" fame, decided to start a text message conversation tonight. While I could just ignore him, something seems borderline rude about that.

Here is the conversation:

Ubercreep: What's up? -That Guy-
Me: Not much. You?
Ubercreep: Not too much kinda bored
Me: How were your holidays?
Ubercreep: Was just going to ask you that, but yeah mine weren't too bad and you?
Me: They were all right. I'm ready for semester to start.
Ubercreep: Yeah?
Me: Yeah. I'm a nerd like that.
Ubercreep: It's cool though, besides truth be told you are a pretty good looking nerd so you got that going 4 u
Me: LOL Thanks.
Ubercreep: Yeah it's only the truth I saw the hard evidence and the verdict came back hot so lol anytime
Me: So. . . How is the Human Powered Vehicle coming along?
Ubercreep: Well fairly well thus far I think, i'm sorry did I say something wrong there? I didn't mean to
Me: I'm just not sure how to respond to a comment like that when it's not coming from my boyfriend. I'm glad to hear about the HPV.
Ubercreep: My bad on the comment I do have some good memories from that short time that I like to reminisce on...Thanks on the hpv
Me: I really didn't find it all that memorable but anyway. . .what classes are you taking this semester?
Ubercreep: Didn't mean to offend you just complimenting you that's all...
Me: I know.

He quit texting me after that, so he either got the message or he's waiting to arrive in full creep force when semester starts.

No comments: