Tuesday, January 31, 2006

How ARE Things With Me?

I wasn't really expecting this to be my 100th post, but here goes.

I also wasn't expecting to come up with a fairly tactful response to History-major-turned-Air Force Missile Operator so soon, but here it is:

  • I am living alone in a cozy two bedroom apartment a mile North of campus.
  • I cantor about once a month at a Mass in my parish, and have various other churchy things I take part in.
  • I will graduate from Montana Tech in May, with a degree in Software Engineering and minors in Mathematics and Liberal Studies. You will be interested to know that, because of my Liberal Studies minor, I am taking a Contemporary U.S. History course (Eisenhower - Present) this semester.
  • I am currently undecided about what I will do with my career after college. Ideas range from graduate school (English) to journalism to retail cosmetics, lingerie or books to some type of intelligence work. Recently I've been thinking I wouldn't be too bad at the wife & mom thing, however I would like to contribute a bit more to society then that, at least before having kids anyway.
  • I have a couple girlfriends who I have coffee or lunch with a couple of times a week, who keep my sanity and female perspective on things.
  • I have a healthy relationship with a respectful, kind and supportive man. He spoils me and gives me a reason to cook a square meal almost every weeknight.

No comments: