Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Movie Nights Meet What I Did Today

I had a most fantabulous lunch with my friend Krista today. Krista is quite possibly my only friend from high school that shares my same views and philosophies on a wide variety of things. How sad that in my small circle of friends, there is a smaller circle of girlfriends that I have yet to combine as the ultimate pack of sane women to hang out with. (I'm the crazy one)
After lunch, I went on a quest to find a store in town that peddles the Burt's Bees stuff. While I don't care for most of their lotions (which feel too greasy for me), I like their lip balm and cuticle oil. Because I have nothing better to do when I'm doing nothing, I keep myself occupied with little treasure hunts like this. Burt's Bees products can be purchased at Bulloch's Drug in Cedar City, UT.
After my natural skin care quest had ended, I went to Hollywood Video (which is the closest thing Cedar City has to a Blockbuster, and I doubt Hastings will make its way here any time soon) and rented some movies.
Rewind 18 hours. I was bored, and went to Hollywood Video to rent "The Interpreter" and "Must Love Dogs". The last time I tried to watch "The Interpreter" F and I were too tired to follow the very complex plotline, and turned it off. Both movies turned out to be very enjoyable.
Fastforward to the present, and I dropped off the rented videos and picked up "The Constant Gardener" and "Ong-Bak". I wanted to find a nice comedy to round everything out, but I didn't find anything that caught my eye that Dad would want to sit through.
I sense another night at home watching movies and eating large quantities of popcorn. Have I mentioned I think Ralph Fiennes is possibly the most underappreciated actor in Hollywood?

No comments: