Monday, January 30, 2006

The Rumors of My Disappearance Are Greatly Exaggerated

Turns out I had a very busy weekend.

Dinner at the Handley's Chinese New Year Party was very, very delicious.

Wine tasting was fun, but I don't think that I would really want to repeat the experience in Butte. I did learn, however, that both F and myself get a little goofy after slightly too much wine consumption.

I completely botched the Psalm Response at Mass (I was cantoring at Immaculate Conception this weekend) Sunday morning. I only hope that no one besides the accompianist (Madeline) noticed. Of course, I've felt that my voice has been "off" all January, so maybe I won't butcher music quite so badly the next time I cantor.

The internet was down (yet again!) at my apartment Sunday afternoon, so no surfing the net for me!

Oh, and if you're up to reading a very sweet short story, try Vera, by Villiers de l'Isle-Adam.

No comments: