Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lakers vs. Pistons

I went to the Lakers game at Staples Center last night. It was a good experience. The seats I had were near center court, but they were really high up (next to last row). I still thought they were good seats.

It was interesting to watch a basketball game and not hear commentary the entire game. I also liked watching the Laker Girls do their routines. I miss cheerleading a lot, and I miss dancing. I'd like to say I can appreciate watching a well-executed dance routine.

Lakers won 103-91 and it was a close game the whole night.

I'm not a sports fan per say, but I enjoy watching live sports. I enjoy the experience of going to the stadium or arena and watching a game.

I also like the experience of identifying with a team. I'd like to say I can identify with living in Los Angeles, and that real feeling of "I support the team that hails from my town" is a good one.

No comments: