Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Avoiding the Test Cramming

I really, really don't want to take this test in I&C tomorrow. No matter what, it's going to suck some major ass and be depressing. So, I figure I should waste some time blogging and put off the depression that much more.

I really love the Christmas season. I don't know why; I'm just odd like that. There's something about making holiday goodies and Christmas shopping and gift-making that I really get into. Gift wrapping and Christmas decorating is great fun for me as well.
Sadly, I think Christmas is getting over-commercialized. On more than one occasion have I heard the comment that retailers are passing over Thanksgiving this year in favor of pushing Christmas stuff. It's depressing. Christmas should be a warm, intimate time that corporate giants like Wal-Mart shouldn't be allowed to get their greedy hands on.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Down with consumerism!! Down with the man!!!

I always wanted a reason to say that.