Monday, November 14, 2005

In the Middle of the Night

I really dislike not being able to sleep. Especially since I'm one of those sleep-deprived college students who have to make up for the lack-of-sleep on the weekend. I even had one of those nifty three-day weekends this time, and slept blissfully through most of it. And now, Sunday night (Monday morning), here I am, typing away when I could be doing something more productive (like sleep). Beware, insomnia-inspired ramblings ahead!

College is really starting to get to me. I'm not quite sure what it is, besides the fact that I don't want to engineer software anymore. The only class that is vital to me graduating in May is the class I'm struggling with. I don't know what my problem is: I go to class, I do the homework, and I do lousy on the tests. I have a test in this class on Thursday, and I'm not exactly thrilled with the prospect of doing lousy on it. I just want to graduate!!! Credit-wise, I've already earned my bachelor's degree. Why can't they give it to me so I can escape and find out what I really want to do with my life?

Why is it so difficult to remember what happened last week, and what you have to do for tomorrow?

Put "The Nightmare Before Christmas" on your must-get DVD list. I can't believe I went so long without seeing that awesome flick. Yes, I had great company, but the movie's merits do hold the movie up on its own. One of these days I'm going to have to get a dog like Zero.

No comments: