Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Seriously Stupid Music

Since I go out dancing, I've somehow accumulated a modest collection of popular R&B/Hip-Hop/Rap/Pop/Dance tunes that seem to be played quite often in Butte at dances.
The lyrics to some of these songs are seriously stupid. I have a song about a woman revelling in the unique hotness that are her boobs and ass, a song about a woman who is hotter/freakier/whatever than your girlfriend, a song about oral sex, multiple various songs about sex in its various forms, a song telling girls to shake their asses, and a song about a women contemplating taking a fellow home for the night, among others. We're not a primal race at all! (And I'm not sarcastic at all, either)
I mentioned to Katy online that I have some seriously stupid music, and wondering if there was non-stupid music out there one could dance to. Turns out she was listening to country music and wondering the exact same thing.

Now, where is that Gregorian chant CD?

No comments: