Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Test Results

I knew there was a reason for getting out of bed this morning. I got an 80 on my I&C test! Woo hoo! I know that doesn't sound great, but you have to take into account the average was 73, and the fact the class is tres difficile. Hopefully Neil Wahl will let me pass, and then I won't be a very depressed (not to mention oppressed) student at Montana Tech next year.

The more I think about it, the more I think my luxurious five-day weekend is going to be seriously eaten up by non-fun things, like studying and cleaning the kitchen after cooking. The only thing I really want to get done is read "The Picture of Dorian Gray" for my Decadence final. However, I think I'm going to end up working on my final research paper for Writing 2, which is decidedly non-exciting. The subject is very interesting (war reporting/journalism), but I haven't dreamed up my thesis yet. I was originally going to do a historical parallel between war corresponding from "back in the day" and now, but someone else has already done something like that and had it published. That and the librarians at Tech have killed my enthusiasm for research.

No comments: