Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Creepy Perverts

There are your average, run-of-the-mill perverts. You meet these guys at the bars and there's something "not quite right" in how they hit on you, or how they dance with you.
Then there are your semi-creepy perverts. The ones that try the really bad lines ("Your balls must be freezing!"). These require a firm shut-down or cold shoulder and they'll leave you alone.

And then. There is your extra creepy pervert. The Cillian Murphy (even though he's cute) in Batman Begins with an insane sex drive. The one who, no matter how many times you shut him down, keeps bothering you.

There has been this fellow from Tech, who, for over two years now, has had this running fantasy of me. This fellow, he's had a girlfriend for over a year, and the first thing that comes out of his mouth the other night is a comment on my hotness. (The Halloween Party. There are photos if you check earlier posts.) He later IMs me and says that I was "so hot" that night, he was a walking hard-on. Classy. (Maybe I'm clueless, but what? Was it the costume? What?)

And he doesn't get it. The only things we talk about are my hotness and sex. And he says, "I'm sorry" when I get frustrated with that. He says that he couldn't "handle me", that I'm "too much" for him. I don't want to know.

He says all he wants is a kiss from me. I tell him to find his girlfriend. Isn't a steady girl enough? His girl is cute; why does he insist on hitting on me when he already has a cute girl? I'm not even attracted to this guy.

And I tell him to go join Facebook and get on Tech's "27 Hottest Women at Tech" group, since it's a private group and I'm sure to be a contender if he can influence the group. Not that I really want to be considered one of Tech's "27 Hottest" when most of the guys are in groups like "Girls Are Stupid" and "Males for the Immigration of Females to Butte". (I've also noticed that there are only 20 guys currently in the "27 Hottest" group. Does this guarantee that all the guys in the group will get to hook up with one of the 27 Hottest?)

Ugh.

No comments: